Do you need some help to manage your chronic disease? Are you unable to complete your regular activities because of a chronic disease, such as:
- musculoskeletal conditions
- respiratory disease
- cardiovascular disease
- obesity or
Our team can assist you to better manage these conditions and improve your overall health and wellbeing.
Our team with detailed understanding of the needs and limitations caused by chronic disease will help prescribe exercises and provide a tailored treatment program to help you manage your chronic disease. Treatment may include:
- Education: regarding your condition and areas that can be improved with treatment
- Hands-on Mobilisation and Manipulation: as required
- Tailored Exercises: to strengthen your weak muscles, retrain movement and improve your balance and coordination
- Supervised and Graded Exercise Programs: for weight loss and general health and wellbeing
- Mobility Aids: Advice and instruction on the safe use of a walking frame, or other walking aids as required
- Information regarding Equipment or Services: that may be useful for additional support at home
We provide small-group, supervised exercise classes for people with certain chronic diseases. Group exercise provides a fun, social experience, along with appropriate exercises, all under close supervision by our team.
For more information on our chronic disease management classes, speak to your physiotherapist or call our administration team.
overall health and well-being.